Description (From Stormworks Workshop)
WWII The Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka is a German dive bomber and ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, it first flew in 1935. The Ju 87 made its combat debut in 1937 with the Luftwaffe’s Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War and served the Axis forces in World War II. -Wikipedia
– Turn On Circuit Breaker (Above Dashboard)
– Start Engine (Right side of pilot Seat)
– Turn Off Parking Brakes (Above Dashboard)
– Throttle Up (Up/Down Arrow Keys
– Taxi (Left Right Arrow Keys to Turn)
– Take off!