The Poseidon – U-89Introducing the U-89, code named the “Poseidon” specifically designed to hunt, track and kill (not really) Megladons.
After the Initial success of The Artemis, operations within the Atlas Project were stepped up. U-89 a retro-fitted captured Type 7 U-Boat was launched to bring the fight to the Megs backyard.
Armed with 4 MkII Guided Torpedoes, 2 MkI Torpedoes its more than a match for anything lurking in the depths
More features will be added along with any bug fixes.
Please feel free to leave feedback and comments as it helps me improve the project. Also please notify me of any issues or bugs before giving a negative review so I have a chance to fix them.
Likes and Ratings are appreciated.
Subscribe and Enjoy
Please do not re-upload this content, original or custom version without my permission, including the MSAR logo. Thank You
WARNING – DisclaimerThis is a large ship with a lot of paint blocks, please be understanding that it is likely to cause fps issues and lag when spawning in and around islands. To minimise this I recommend spawning it at the custom sub base or a modified Oil rig spawn
This is not a 1:1 Accurate U-Boat. Creative Liberties have been taken.
-Auto Surface (Low Power)
Max Speed: 25 Km/H
Max Range (Surface): 50Km
Max Range (Diving Range): 5Km
Dive time: 25-30 Mins
4 x MkII Guided Torpedoes
2 x MkI Torpedoes
1x 8.8cm Sk C/35 Deck Gun
1x 3.7cm Automatic M42 Flak Cannon
2x 2cm 38MII AA guns
1. In the Engine Room (To start Generators – Only Works on Surface)
– Turn On Fuel Pumps
– Turn On Snorkel Pumps (At a Depth of 8m or Less raise the Snorkel to stay submerged while recharging)
– Both Throttles to Max
– Both Engine Starter On
2. In Control Room
– Before Setting off set Ballast to 100000
– Throttle Up to start moving
– Set Ballast to 140000 to reach Neutral Buoyancy
– Set Desired Depth using keypad
– Engage Depth Hold (When Depth has been reach it will take some time to balance out)
3. Firing Torpedoes
– For a more in Depth Tutroial Head to the link at the bottom of the page
– To prepare to fire first Open the chosen tube in the Torpedo Room.
– Turn on the Master Arm at the Torpedo Workstation in the Control Room
– Set Torpedo Bearing, Speed, Height and Aim.
– Fire when Tube is Ready
Generators will NOT be enough to power all systems at once. Choose wisely. Recommend throttling down to 0.75 when recharging
While the Sub will run for around 25 Minutes submerged on 1 charge it is still recommended to conserve power where possible by limiting power usage
Upcoming FeaturesRotating Periscope
Known IssuesLadders and the new Hatches dont seem to like each other so there are handles to help you get out
CreditsGPS Auto-Pilot –
Weather System –
3D Map –
Special Credit goes to “Sir John J. Tremaine” for the Text to Screen Radar:
Special Credit goes to “MrNeutron” for the Amazing guided torpedo system. Go check out the original project here: